Thursday, June 10, 2010

Featured in an Etsy Treasury

Oh my ... another month has gone by.

I've been on vacation - off for two weeks to explore northeastern Spain which was totally wonderful: fun, invigorating, and inspiring. I returned rested, renewed and ready to do some new work ... and suddenly a lot is happening.





I am excited and honored to be invited to present a workshop on my Intuitive Collage process at Crystal Mesa Farm next Saturday, June 19 at 2PM.

Intuitive Collage is a way of accessing one's inner wisdom via an art practice. It doesn't require any artistic ability. You don't have to be a painter or be able to draw or anything - just presence and intention and an open mind. It is meditative, often surprising, and always gives me insight into the question at hand. If you're interested in joining us, please contact Marie, owner and very hands on caretaker of Crystal Mesa Farm, a beautiful bed and breakfast in Cerrillos, NM. She can be reached at 505-424-0703 if you'd like to register. Cost is $35 per person and includes all materials.

I've finally finished the baby blanket that was created for my dear friend Lara and her new baby boy, Landen. I hope he enjoys snuggling in it as much as I enjoyed designing it for him.

And, last but not least, my painting, Desert Moon, was featured in an Etsy Treasury just today. The treasury was created by WalkintheWoodsLLC where Rose, the proprietor, herbalist and more creates incense, flower essences and essential oils. Well worth checking out. For a short while you can view the treasury which is truly a treasury of art work, all in deep, vivid blues. Here is the link True Blues. Treasuries are generally active for about a week, after that they disappear to be replaced by something new. Take a look!

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Your vacation sounds like it was very good medicine. Good for you! Crystal Mesa Farm looks and sounds wonderful - what a fantastic space to do your Intuitive Collage workshop. Thanks for the mention too. Peace.