Saturday, July 17, 2010

Catching up: More Treasuries, Collage and More

Another treasury! I am grateful to OhForCute for including me in her Blue Moon Treasury click here to view. It's a collection of colorful moon-themed art you'll love - check it out and drop by her shop, too. Who can resist color coordinated buttons?



Also, be sure to visit LetThemEatKate - you'll love her unique cards and pin back buttons. She also recently included one of my pieces in this treasury; I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, another beautifully chosen collection of art work and wearables.


In other news, the first collage class went well. The group of six women who attended were a pleasure to share the afternoon with: attentive and enthusiastic, and they created some beautiful, meaningful layered images ... and want to do more! Another class is scheduled for August 14 - same time and place. Scroll down a few entries for further information if you'd like to join us. Classes are limited to 8 participants, so register early.

I am really enjoying summer. Here in Santa Fe there is so much to do and much of it is free. Music and dancing on the plaza, jazz at St. John's, garden tours and more. Off to Ghost Ranch this afternoon and then to Ojo Caliente for a long soak in the hot springs. Ahhhhh..... It's been a long, hard week and I'm feeling like I deserve this!

No comments: