Friday, August 28, 2009

Forever in blue jeans

Hello, hello. Anybody still out there? Just checking in to show the results of some recent spinning, using Ny's beautiful batts from ilashdesign. Superwash merino, silk, and (I think) bamboo in shades of blue, brown, black and cream all blend together in this gorgeous yarn. I had thought I'd put it on my Etsy site to sell, but it is so perfect for wearing with blue jeans that I think I'm going to have to hang on to this batch - maybe see if she can come up with more of the same for me. Not sure yet what I'll make with it, but when I figure it out, I'll post the results here.

1 comment:

Semper Gumby said...

Here...present!

I'm always on the lookout for new posts that grant an eyeful of your latest artistic output. How do you have time to spin? Well, I look forward to seeing what you do with the newest addition to the cache.