Monday, August 31, 2009

Long Division

Whoo hoo, my first Etsy shop, Marikio, has divided and formed a whole new shop, MarikioInStitches.

It has been a very long day at the computer and I'm really not in love with my new banner but photoshop is not my area of strength, so I'm happy that there's anything presentable up there and I still have most of my hair. As I sorted things out I found all kinds of interesting things about how the Etsy site works (and sometimes doesn't) and also added a lot of new items that I hope will be of interest. There are a few new hand spun yarns and some loose fiber offerings in 'Stitches and several new paintings or giclee prints in 'Marikio'.

I've been at it for 8 solid hours and am going to go stretch and think about something else, but do check it out and tell me what you think. I appreciate all comments, suggestions, or critiques.

No comments: