Monday, October 5, 2009

OK, I have to say that there is nothing redeeming about mohair that I can see. Nothing. I am giving it all away.

Organizing my yarns tonight I am surprised by the high number of unfinished, and yes, un-started projects that are scattered about the baskets, cabinets, and drawers of my home. Despite my good intentions I have not made much of a dent in my collection by way of actually using it. Instead, I've spent much of the summer spinning more yarn which is now adding to the general feeling of drowning in yarn. There is no earthly way I can use it all. Wretched excess. Is there a 12 step program for this?

In other news, though I waited until the last minute, I did go to the Taos Wool Festival this past Sunday afternoon for the 4th year straight.

I did buy more yarn.....but it came with a pattern and is definitely going to be a Christmas gift.

I mean it.

Really.

No comments: